- PowerTel will commence work September 5th with a full crew compliment.
- Operating with 1 ground framing crew, 2 pole setting crews / rock boring, 1 Anchor testing crew, 1 steel pole assembly / erection crew.
- Pole setting is at structure 155 working south
- Ground framing at structure 86 working south
- Preparing all stringing set-ups
- Stringing OPGW rope and wire
- Wire and OPGW is now completed to structure 559
- Crew will commence stringing to substation from structure 1030 to structure 1080, once section is complete, return to structure 559 and continue stringing south.
- Sagging conductor
- Dead-Ending conductor
- Clipping in conductor
- Delivering travelers and materials to structures
- Rock boring holes for pole setting on the 115 kV
- Installing anchors on the 115 kV corridor
- Installing rig mats in areas of concern
- Installing Micro Pile Foundations on the 115 kV
- Receiving 115 kV materials
- Performing orientations for PowerTel employees and sub-contractors
- Health and Safety team on site
- Environmental team on site overseeing all construction activities, performing bird sweeps.
- Have weekly meetings with White Feather Alex Peters and Elder Tom Quill.
- Continue building of all-weather road to sub-station
- Continue surveying along ROW's
- Plan and organize for upcoming work activities
- Hiring of more First Nations community members
- Building all weather road to sub station
- Floating PowerTel’s equipment
- Supplying aggregate for pole foundations
- Installing corduroy along swamp sections on the 115 kV corridor
- Continue Micro Pile installation