- Operating with two (2) ground framing crews, two (2) pole setting crews, one (1) material delivery crew, one (1) Anchor testing crew, One (1) Steel pole assembly & erection crew.
- Preparing all stringing set-ups
- Stringing both pulling rope and conductor
- Sagging, Dead ending and clamping in conductor
- Delivering travelers and materials to structures
- Rock boring holes for pole setting on the 115 kV
- Installing anchors on the 115 kV corridor
- Installing timber mats in areas of concern
- Installing Micro Pile Foundations on the 115 kV
- Receiving 115 kV materials
- Receiving poles for the 115 kV
- Performing orientations for PowerTel employees and subcontractors
- Health and Safety team on site
- Environmental team on site overseeing all construction activities, performing bird sweeps.
- Have weekly meetings with Whitefeather Alex Peters and Elder Tom Quill.
- Continue building of all-weather road to substation
- Continue surveying along ROW
- Plan and organize for upcoming work activities
- Hiring of more First Nations community members
- Building all weather road to substation
- Floating PowerTel equipment
- Operating the Camp
- Removal of merchantable timber off of the Transmission Line ROW
- Continue Micropile installation